Monday, August 12, 2013

Flight info

So, I'm ridiculously excited about something that happened today. I got a letter from YES Abroad (my first actual paper letter from them) with tips for checking bags, how early to arrive at the airport, etc. for my journey to Oman. That's a little mean, I thought, as I don't actually have my flight info yet. Then, through the page I saw the familiar grid that heralds flight information from YES. I removed the top page so fast that it flew off into the distance and excitedly scanned the paper, while yelling for my parents to come and see.

I'm flying to Dulles in the early morning on the 24th of August, then from there I fly to Zurich. That in and of itself is very exciting, as one of my best friends happens to live in Switzerland. But, the next part is even better. From Zurich I fly TO OMAN!!!!!!!
Muscat, here I come! Now I just need a host family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment